- NACSCUZ plays a representative role as the support pillar to SACCOs in Zimbabwe by addressing their needs, concerns and challenges in regards to legal matters and business requirements.
- NACSCUZ is the mouthpiece and lobby organ for the savings and credit societies in Zimbabwe, through which we stand by SACCOs, whenever they are confronted with difficult situations – legal, business, labour relations or otherwise.
- NACSCUZ speaks and acts on behalf of SACCOs to protect, defend and uphold their rights as business entities and stakeholders in the socio-economic development of Zimbabwe; in order to guarantee a conducive and fair business environment.
- NACSCUZ proactively seeks to establish synergistic collaboration and inter-cooperating alliances with multi-stakeholders for the benefit of its members and Zimbabwean economy as a whole
Key areas of concern under our mandate are:
- To bring all SACCOs in Zimbabwe to inter-cooperate under NACSCUZ
- To advocate for the expedition of the enactment of the SACCOS BILL
- To raise the NACSCUZ profile by affiliating with the World Council Of Credit Unions [WOCCU]