|Mr. Owen Mabukwa||Chairman|
|Mr. Ben Matenga||Vice Chairman|
|Mrs. Marjory Mhandu||Secretary|
|Ms. Farai Mtawa||Treasurer|
|Mrs. Fidelis Gweshe||Committee Member|
|Mr. Izekieri Karimanzira||Committee Member|
|Ms. Sesedzai Munyaradzi||Committee Member|
|Mr. Crispen Chirozva||Committee Member|
|Mr. Robert Maruziva||Committee Member|
Specific responsibilities for NACSCUZ Board of Directors include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Liaison with the Government of Zimbabwe on issues affecting all provinces.
- Developing and facilitating Strategic and Business Plans.
- Promoting and maintaining Vision, Values, Mission and mandate policies.
- Developing, communicating and enforcing a code of Ethics for members.
- Budgeting and financial monitoring and reporting.
- Liaison with provincial/affiliate members.
- Approval of all policies.
- Approval of Terms of Reference for services.
- Advocacy, communications and public relations.
- Managing disputes, including providing mechanism for mediation of disputes, appeals and independent arbitration amongst members.
|Mr. Phillip Chigora||Committee Member|
|Mr. Shakespear Nyambi||Committee Member|
|Mr. Samson Chamboko||Committee Member|
The Supervisory Committee is made up of elected officers who are responsible for internal audit, regulatory compliance and enterprise risk management
TECHNICAL ADVISORY BOARD
|Mr. Golden Kadziyanike||Technical Advisor|
|Mr. Albert Vingwe||Technical Advisor|
|Mr. Taruona Makumbe||Technical Advisor|
The Technical Advisory Board is made up of non-members subject matter experts who advise the board on specific technical issues
|Mr. Tapiwa Mupfurutsa||Manager
Secretariat/management is responsible for day to day management of the association. The manager is appointed by the board and he ascertains that secretariat is properly resourced to execute its day to day duties.